Entertainment — 09 February 2012
So, you’re in love and inspired. Make your heart flutter even more with these movies and music you can share with your valentine.
- “Titanic” — It’s a classic! Rose and Jack’s ill-fated love story is timeless. It’s devastating, poetic, romantic and totally unforgettable.
- “The Notebook” — Get the tissues ready, this is a story of young love at its finest.
- “P.S. I Love You” — You’ll laugh, you’ll cry—mainly cry—at this touching romantic story that shows true love is eternal.
- “50 First Dates” — It’s sweet, flirty and funny. There’s no better way to spend your day than to watch Adam Sandler get Drew Barrymore to fall in love with him over and over again.
- “Love Actually” — This movie proves that love exists and is all around you. You’ll have lots of fun following eight different love stories in London during the holidays.
- “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz — Girls and guys can listen to this song and think of their significant other. Perfect for the both of you.
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift — Girls, this is the perfect song about your perfect guy and the love you have for each other.
- “You’re Beautiful” by James Blunt — Guys, why not sing this to your gal? If you can sing along while playing this on your guitar, do it!
—Compiled by Julianne Micoleta of Elk Grove and Angel Idowu of Mother McAuley
May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013
May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013
March 03, 2011
February 02, 2011
May 07, 2012
March 01, 2012
June 07, 2012