December 19, 2012
1. What “X-Factor” judge once no to Harry Styles after his audition?
> Louis Walsh
2. What song beat out Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” to be the top song of 2012 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart?
> “Somebody That I Used to Know” by Gotye
“We Are Young” by fun. featuring Janelle Monae
“Mercy” by Kanye West
“Lights” by Ellie Goulding
3. Zooey Deschanel is not only the star of “New Girl,” she’s a singer. She and her bandmate dropped a new video from their holiday single “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” What’s the name of her band?
Him & Her
> She & Him
Us vs. Them
4. Trey Songz will star in which 3-D movie next year?
“G.I. Joe: Retaliation”
“Jurassic Park 3D”
“One Direction 3D Concert Movie”
> “Texas Chainsaw 3D”
5. It’s almost awards season. Put these awards shows in chronological order: Grammys, Golden Globes, Oscars, People’s Choice.
C. People’s Choice – Jan. 9, Golden Globes – Jan. 24, Grammys – Feb. 10, Oscars – Feb. 24
Powered by Facebook Comments
About The Mash
You might also like
Show your crush or BFF some love in The Mash! [...]
Because it's Movember, and we know you care [...]
This is a survey for an Oct. 16 lab the Mash is conducting for students attending Chicago Ideas Week. [...]
Some more snapshots from Wizard World! Comments commentsPowered by Facebook Comments [...]